http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=2829

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Thunder V Spurs

Wow!!

This is going to be awesome, this is the finals son.  With out Bosh the Heat have lost their heavy contender title there's still an outside chance (get by the Pacers and we'll talk) but SanAn and OKC are the REAL DEAL!!

I gotta say I've been on the OKC band wagon for a couple of years now and I know they're not my Knicks but the wear the Blue and Orange very well.  But if you listen to the podcast, you know both Blindmaan and myself (Sclub007) picked the Spurs coming out of the West and to be honest I've feel pretty good about my prediction but ... either way I'll be happy with the WCC!

Both theses teams are AWESOME Young Guns vs. the Old Guard!  the match ups are one for the ages and this could be SanAn's last great run for a while (but the draft so well thhey're bound to find a few more diamonds) or this could be the beginning of the OKC Dynasty!!

WOW GM's take note THIS IS HOW YOU BUILD A TEAM!!

My Prediction Spurs in 7.

Let's watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment