http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=2829

Friday 18 May 2012

Heat win it all!!...PSYCHE!!

It's funny to me ever since the Heat came together I felt the championship was theirs to lose, and it looks like their gonna lose it again. 

Boy the Heat are soooo weak mentally, when the pressure is on the fold like a deck of cards.  Yeah I know they don't have Bosh, I'm Canadian we get a lot of Raptors games shown on T.V. I know how good Bosh is.  BUT Wade and James should STILL walk to the finals.

But they are imploding fast!  Part of me blames Spoelstra, his rotations are brutal and since his rotations have been brutal all season the guys he's pulling from the bench have no confidence in what they're doing.

Just throw in Curry maybe he can fall on sombody an knock them out of the play-offs!!

Yeah I know it aint over till it's over but the look in their eyes remind me of the look they had went Dallas housed them in 6.   You guys are pathetic, you are just a bunch of front running championship posers... suck it up attack and get it done.

What makes me sick is I knew this could happen I knew the Heat are a glass house but DAMN could you guys of given the Knicks a couple of games like this.

Step your game up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment