http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=2829

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Plight for Dwight!

It seem like baning on D-Howard is the new "it" thing.  Media personalities are "Oh Dwight isn't the guy, he isn't as good as he tinks he wants moer than what's out there."

You know what Dwight wants... Change.  He's a young man and he's tierd of where he's at,  when I was a kid it's seemed like I wanted a change of environment every 6 MONTHS.  And I was good at what I did so I never had trouble finding a job.

Dwight Howard is the BEST center in the NBA right now,  SO WHAT if things "weren't done the best" in Orlando.  WHO CARES, have you ever broken up with a needy girl friend?  You never look good, she's always bending over backwards, cooking and cleaning and doing what ever you want (Orlando?) and in the end when you finally break it off YOU always look like the jerk!!  You always get "Well I guess you weren't the person I thought you were..."   WHAT??? I'm Dwight Howard I'm the best center in league!!

Listen life's all about growth and change and learning, If Dwight leaves O-twon for Brooklyn he may learn quickly the grass isn't always greener!  That's his right!  He's a grown man!  Some people need to learn the hard-way and Orlando obviously hasn't learn what it takes to keep a franchise center.

Orlando grab a pair and get some value for Dwight!  Dwight stop being so wishy washy be a man, and break it off clean.

You'll both be surprised how good life can be if you quit holding on the the past and embrace the future. 

P.S. Stan Van Gundy should coach the Knicks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment